Who will be responsible for my medical bills? What if I am unable to work? What type of doctor do I need? How will I get around without my car? These are some of the many questions that you will have if you have been involved in a car accident.
Getting in a car accident can be a very frustrating and stressful experience. We have represented thousands of accident victims like you and we understand your concerns. We know that you are in pain and that the last thing you want to do is deal with insurance companies. At The Collision Law Center, we try our best to make the process as easy for you as possible. We will deal with the insurance companies so that you can focus on the most important thing … getting better.
When it comes to helping our clients, we know that it’s the little things that count. Here is a list of some of the many things that we do to make our clients’ lives easier:
- meet with you at your home or doctor’s office to get things started;
- assist you with getting your vehicle out of the tow yard;
- oversee the car repair process;
- set you up with a car rental;
- handle your property damage claim, including any claims for diminished value or total loss;
- schedule your doctor appointments and arrange transportation;
- request reimbursement for your lost wages;
- provide the hospital and doctors with your insurance information;
- make sure that your medical bills are properly paid by the insurance company;
- monitor your medical treatment by receiving medical records as they become available;
- aggressively fight the insurance company to recover as much money as possible to compensate you for your injuries and for your pain and suffering;
- get your outstanding medical bills waived or reduced at the end of the case; and
- maintain constant communication with our clients throughout the entire claims process.
If you thought that all law firms do these things, you thought wrong. Just ask around.
At The Collision Law Center, we take pride in the personal attention that we give to each and every client, no matter how big or small their case may be. We treat our clients like family which explains why most of our personal injury business comes from past client referrals.